Admin jobs in Pacific Quay
You refined by:
Search Consultancy (undo)
- This role will be for a minimum of 2 months but may be long term for the right candidate.
- Preparing training/meeting room facilities for use including moving &…
- This will be monday to friday based in Glasgow city centre.
- My client is based in Glasgow City Centre and is looking for temporary support initially however,…
£9 an hour
- This role is ongoing temporary and may be long term.
- Experience using SAGE line 50 is preferable but not essential.
- Pay rate £9 per hour.
- Are you an experienced administrator with a valid Disclosure Scotland certificate and available to start work immediately?
- To provide high quality administrative support in the planning and delivering of a wide range of events and group accommodation bookings.
- I have an opportunity for an experienced administrator to join my client on a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months initially.
- Raise purchase and hire orders.
- Making tea / coffee and providing general hospitality.
- We are currently searching for a Switchboard/Administrator for our client based in Glasgow.
£12.30 an hour
- Have you got a background in Health & Safety?
- This temporary role would suit someone who comes from a document control or health and safety background, with…
- You will be working in fantastic modern offices in the City Centre located close to great transport links.
- If you work well within a team and have the qualities…
- This booking is for three days next week, however there may be other opportunities for you to support some of the other services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.