You refined by:
Admin jobs in Pacific Quay
£25,367 - £28,341 a year
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders, directorate colleagues and across Scottish Government.
Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (RCS)
£18,310 - £20,158 a year
- Certificate in Personnel Practice / Human Resource Practice or equivalent.
- Progress, determine targets and priorities for that week and month.
- Treating over 25,000 clients each month through a nationwide network of 75 clinics, sk:n is the UK’s leading provider of advanced skin treatments.
£19,550 - £23,000 a year
- Previous ICT skills or experience gained from work experience or through education in ICT.
- Find out more about what we offer by clicking here or by using 'The…
Kimpton outside the Americas
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days.
- Kimpton Blythswood Square are currently seeking to recruit a true…
£9.32 - £10.96 an hour
- Post 4 - 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday) Brandongate Hamilton.
- Post 1 - 35 hour per week (Monday - Friday) - East Kilbride.
£19,612 - £22,417 a year
- This position is open ended and part-time with 21 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- Scottish Credit and Qualification Framework level 5 or 6 (National 5 or 6,…
Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
£17,385 - £22,312 a year
- 1 x 30 and 1 x 37 hours per week, (Monday- Friday).
- Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park covers over 720 square miles of Scotland’s finest countryside…
£9.32 - £10.33 an hour
- Please refer to http://www.disclosurescotland.co.uk/publications/and click on Code of Practice for further information about the disclosure process and best…
£22,417 - £26,715 a year
- This post is part time (17.5 hours per week) and is offered on an open ended basis with funding available for 12 months in the first instance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.