Admin jobs in Pacific Quay
You refined by:
£36,670 - £42,390 a year
- Drive forward the development of the Midland HR I-trent system, within agreed budget, to ensure its full capability is exploited, working with Finance and IT…
- Senior Wintel System Administrator - Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012 R2, Windows 2016.
- PLEASE NOTE – To be successful you will need to have or go through DV…
- Is responsible for day-to-day administration of these systems.
- Experience in the areas of change management, capacity planning, incident tracking and reporting,…
- An understanding of the Occupational Health marketplace preferred.
- This person also has financial responsibility for these accounts and must ensure the contract…
- Responsible for ensuring proper revenue and cost accumulation and recognition on all projects.
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting needs.
£29,176 - £32,817 a year
- This two year post is supported by external funding from the Church of Scotland Mission and Discipleship Council, the Presbytery of Glasgow and Trinity College …
- Our Scotland West located in Hamilton is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator on a fixed term basis (1 year) to join the Division’s Sales team.
£9.23 an hour
- Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week comprising of any 5 out of 7 days.
- Adecco are currently recruiting Customer Experience Advministrators to join a well…
£35,845 - £40,322 a year
- Or, Scottish Credit and Qualification Framework level 9, (Ordinary Degree, Scottish Vocational Qualification level 4), or equivalent (including professional…
- PLEASE NOTE – To be successful you will need to have or be willing to go through DV clearance.
- What we are looking for:
- Work to ITIL best practices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.