Admin jobs in Pacific Quay
£17,340 - £18,624 a year
- To be responsible for your own good practice and for the promotion of good practice among colleagues.
- The Glasgow Drug Crisis Centre is a busy 24/7 service for…
- At Border,we are a family run business who, since 1984, have been making BeautifullyCrafted Biscuits.
- We are looking for an Operations Administrator to join…
£22,417 - £26,715 a year
- C9 Full, clean, UK driving licence held for at least two years with ability to drive manual vehicles and willingness to drive University vehicles.
- This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
- BMI Healthcare are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals &…
Link Group Limited
- As part of a multi-skilled team, the post holder will be expected to deliver a high-quality service to customers, meeting their needs as the first point of…
£25,367 a year
- If you don't hold a full driving license you should describe at interview how you would fulfil the requirements of the role across the area, including visits to…
£28,331 - £31,866 a year
- The post will provide an enhanced level of R&KE co-ordination across these three areas through the development of close working relationships with key staff…
- Deal with customers on the telephone and face to face, advising on the best products to suit their needs whilst looking for additional sales opportunities.
£30,000 a year
- What does the job entail?
- To contribute to the management team and show a united front when dealing with outside bodies and workshop staff.
£28,331 a year
- Educated to a least HND level in a relevant subject or possession of sufficient equivalent relevant experience in a similar role, you will have a broad…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.