Admin jobs in Otley LS21
You refined by:
Wakefield WF1 (undo)
£9 - £11 an hour
- They are looking to identify an Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis (initial 6 months) with a strong possibility of extension/permanent role.
ENGIE - Pinderfields and Pontefract Hospitals
- This is a 6 months, fixed term full-time role working 42 hours per week.
- Shifts will be 12 hours; working 4 on 4 off, 2 days and 2 nights.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- If the answer to these questions is Yes then be prepared to be working and coordinating busy multi team activities and learning how to combine the rigorous…
- Part-time or full-time, permanent position with the ability for flexible hours.
- We are seeking an individual to provide support to our Financial Planners.
£18,486 - £19,704 a year
- In addition, you must be prepared to work at other sites across the force area as and when required to provide business continuity and to enable the cluster to…
- To share both positive and negative customer and observational feedback to both colleagues and managers to ensure visibility and improvement over issues and…
£7,517 - £7,667 a year
- 18 hours per week, Term Time, plus 5 days.
- All staff are guaranteed a minimum of two hours CPD per week and a further comprehensive programme of professional…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- From 6 April 2017, Tier 2 skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, must present a criminal record certificate from each country they…
£21,705 a year
- You’ll be joining us at an exciting and challenging time in our development of Technical Qualifications as we move into our fourth academic year and gear up for…
- We're looking to invest in a Service Desk Operative on a fixed term contract for up to 12 months.
- Providing superb customer service, remembering your customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.