Admin jobs in Notting Hill
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- The College cannot normally apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship for this post under Tier 2 of the UKVI’s Points Based System.
£10.50 an hour
- Our location is well served by public transport.
- Closing date: ongoing until we reach a sufficient team of invigilators.
- Students to perform at their best.
- Receptionist required in our busy TONI&GUY salon in Kensington, London.
- Responsibilities will include: booking appointments, creating bills, retail sales and…
£9.06 an hour
- Princess Louise of Kensington Nursing Home, Pangbourne, Westminster, London, W10 6DH.
- Click here for further information about the home.
£25,185 - £27,577 a year
- Does not operate on these platforms).
- Please Note: The Job Reference # for this post is REQ4343.
- You will act as an important contact point for staff in the…
£28,717 - £31,831 a year
- Working as part of our professional services team this role would suit a person who is committed to supporting the department, who enjoys working with a variety…
£10.35 an hour
- Opportunity to participate in local bonus schemes and employee awards.
- What will I be doing?
- Closing purchase orders where necessary,.
- What benefits will I get?
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Administrator/Receptionist Occupational Health & Wellbeing Department.
- An opportunity has arisen for an Administrator/Receptionist with relevant experience to…
£24,054 - £24,927 a year
- Have the ability to deliver a wide range of both routine and more complex administrative tasks in order to support the effective and efficient delivery of…
£21,000 - £28,000 a year
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview on the 7th of February (this will involve an interview and a short written exercise) with second…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.