Admin jobs in Notting Hill
- We are looking for a Technical Admin Assistant to join our Menswear team.
- The role will cover Knitwear, socks & underwear.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Adhoc admin and HR administration.
- Managing the meeting room bookings.
- This is a really nice role - assisting the office and looking after day to day office…
£25,730 - £29,510 a year
- Joining the team offers a unique opportunity to further develop effective events planning and delivery expertise while gaining valuable experience working in a…
£28,000 a year
- The role will focus on a number of key administration areas at the National Gallery, an outline of these key areas and the responsibilities linked with these…
- Assist colleagues with weekly HR admin tasks.
- Collate figures and floor contributions for Management and finance.
- Issue change to tills when needed.
£25,185 - £27,577 a year
- Please Note: The Job Reference number for this post is REQ4415.
- The post-holder will need to be able to deal sensitively with enquires from a diverse range of…
£73,171 a year
- You are applying for: Consultancy Head of Office, Deputy Secretary-General's Office.
- Please note that you will need to be a Commonwealth citizen in order to…
- Benefits - We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days holiday with the option to buy an extra 5…
Roman Catholic Diocese of Westminster
St. John's Wood
£13 - £14 an hour
- Alternatively, applications can be posted to: Vaughan House, 46 Francis Street, London, SW1P 1QN and marked for the attention of the HR department.
- The administrator is responsible for all aspects of the administration support for tasks relating to Medical Affairs International.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.