Admin jobs in Notting Hill
£25,000 a year
- Working primarily in the offices based in the new development at Paddington Basin, London, with some travel and overnight stays required.
£27,000 a year
- We're looking for a Customer Service and Marketing admin assistant to join our London office.
- General admin and support as required across the business.
£41,715 a year
- There are two full time roles working 35 hours per week and fixed term until December 2020.
- Wellbeing Advisers will deliver a range of innovative interventions…
£22,052 - £23,420 a year
- Full Time 37.5. hours/week worked on a 6 week rolling rota Monday-Sunday with the following shifts.
- (Bank Holiday and weekends included).
£23,000 a year
- As Publicity Assistant, you will provide administrative support to ensure the day-to-day smooth running of the team.
£21,960 - £24,694 a year
- The post holder will work as part of the administration team to provide Administrative support, secretarial and other duties to the PHL London team and is a 1.0…
- Responsible for handling sales transactions of all types of payment methods and providing accurate day-end reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
£23,628 a year
- This post requires someone who is able to multi-task in an extremely busy school office, undertaking a range of administrative tasks and procedures whilst…
£27,218 a year
- 35 hours a week in our West End Libraries fixed until 31 May 2020.
- 28 hours a week in our Harrow Library & West End Libraries fixed until 31 May 2020.
Islington Schools HR Services
£25,833 a year
- Applications are invited for this successful, forward moving central London school.
- 25 hours per week 40 weeks per year 9 am – 3pm.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.