Admin jobs in Notting Hill
- Assisting the HR manager with HR admin including the management of holiday/sickness for employees, filing.
- Events supporting a nominated charity each year (e.g.
- We are looking for an amazing Office Manager to organise and coordinate admin duties and office procedures.
- This dual role will report into the People Lead and…
- You’ll manage meeting Room Bookings, updating requests and advising individuals of alternatives, including the booking of hospitality and equipment.
- Prior Admin experience as a PA or an Office manager.
- Assist the team with daily tasks.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls.
- Take minutes of the meetings.
- Capacity of adaptation and emotional intelligence in order to fulfill different profiles and department needs.
- Ensure the smooth running of the Nexthink office.
- The Office Manager is a vital role within WATG London office and will require an accomplished, confident, positive and unflappable individual who thrives…
- We’re looking for a proactive, hands on, cooperative Office Manager to support our busy office in Barnes.
- You will provide an effective and efficient support…
- We are looking for an energetic, experienced and dedicated Office Manager to manage the busy office of Gaucho and M Restaurants based near Bank Station, London.
- Personal assistance - travel organisation, documents editing and proofing.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, agile, diligent and highly organised Office…
£130 - £131 a day
- Ad hoc admin tasks including photocopying and scanning, binding reports and presentations, and archiving.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.