Admin jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
Office Manager (undo)
- Therefore, having a background of providing admin support at Board and senior management level is essential to this role, as is possessing previous office and…
- We’re looking for a proactive, hands on, cooperative Office Manager to support our busy office in Barnes.
- You will provide an effective and efficient support…
- The Office Manager is a vital role within WATG London office and will require an accomplished, confident, positive and unflappable individual who thrives…
- We are looking for an energetic, experienced and dedicated Office Manager to manage the busy office of Gaucho and M Restaurants based near Bank Station, London.
- Medical & Dental Insurance, and Eyecare vouchers to meet all your healthcare needs.
- Partner with other teams such as Sales, Marketing, Branding and Customer…
- To coach and role model good practice and excellent customer service.
- A Customer Service or Business Admin related qualification is desirable.
- Capacity of adaptation and emotional intelligence in order to fulfill different profiles and department needs.
- Ensure the smooth running of the Nexthink office.
£31,518 - £34,984 a year
- Week commencing 2nd December 2019.
- And be able to transfer the experience of using one system to another similar system, if needs be.
- Prior Admin experience as a PA or an Office manager.
- Assist the team with daily tasks.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls.
- Take minutes of the meetings.
- Booking transport and accommodation for the office.
- Manage hospitality arrangements for all events.
- First point of contact for all employees and visitors, you…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.