Admin jobs in Notting Hill
£4,000 a month
- Complete application form in 10 minutes no personal statement necessary.
- We’re searching for a professional Office Administrator.
- Five reasons to work for us.
- Working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, we have a role in our Vauxhall Bridge office, where we are looking for an office Administrator, who has excellent PC skills…
£22,000 a year
- Capital Fortune is an innovative mortgage and insurance brokerage based in the City.
- £20,000 - £22,000 DOE Plus Company Pension, 28 Days' Holiday (including…
- Providing admin support to Executive team including but not exclusively:
- This responsible position would suit an individual with a multitude of office admin…
- Dornan are currently recruiting for Office Administrator to work in our London office in Gloucester Road, Kensington.
- Manage tenancy from start to finish.
- Must have knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, we’ve grown to include…
£10 - £12 an hour
- To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Red Square International
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Archiving, filing, maintaining documents database.
- Minor translation when required – emails, documents etc.
- Experience of working with professional documents in…
£25,000 a year
- Our client is a private members club based in a Grade Two listed building in Central London.
- An Office Administrator is required by our prestigious client based…
London School of Commerce & IT
- Guide and motivate students of the school in seeking higher degrees and qualifications/ experiences.
- Play the role of an academic peer and ensure continuity in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.