You refined by:
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (undo)
Admin jobs in Notting Hill
- London, Portsmouth, Wokingham, Stevenage, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Singapore and India.
- You’ll be based in our London office This position is vital to our continued…
£22,000 a year
- Capital Fortune is an innovative mortgage and insurance brokerage based in the City.
- £20,000 - £22,000 DOE Plus Company Pension, 28 Days' Holiday (including…
£12.50 an hour
- 3 days per week with flexible working.
- Proven knowledge and experience of Xero, bookkeeping and management accounting practice.
- We are now recruiting for an Administrator to join our Commercial team in London.
- Provide on-going support to the Commercial Team to ensure needs of Customers…
£27,000 a year
- Ad hoc admin tasks including photocopying and scanning, binding reports and presentations, and archiving.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Complete application form in 10 minutes no personal statement necessary.
- We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, professional Office Administrator to start…
- Providing admin support to Executive team including but not exclusively:
- This responsible position would suit an individual with a multitude of office admin…
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for a Team Administrator / Office Assistant based in…
£18,000 a year
- Flexible working hours - ideally mornings x 5 days per week, but open to discussion.
- Liaise with & support MD on admin.
- Assist with archiving post project news.
- Must have knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, we’ve grown to include…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.