Admin jobs in Notting Hill
- It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region.
- Referencing: respond to employee reference requests in line with the Company’s…
- Assist with exit interviews for junior level roles.
- Maintain employee related reports & spreadsheets & tracking trends.
- Maintain all employee files and data.
- Huge range of healthy (and not so healthy) snacks, smoothies, juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap.
- Thought Machine is currently building out the People &…
- Support the wider HR team on End of Year processes including salary review, bonus review and reporting.
- Position type: 6 months' contract.
£30,000 a year
- As a member of this well established and friendly team, the HR Administrator will be responsible for day-to-day employee support and administration of human…
£13.19 - £17.32 an hour
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness and responsiveness of recruitment administration and other related support, in close liaison with the relevant HR Advisor and…
£22,000 a year
- Hours of work: 37.5 Hours per week.
- When applying for a role with Lifeways Group the information you provide will be used for recruitment purposes only, this…
£12 - £13 an hour
- Previous HR Admin and reporting skills are essential!
- Uxbridge Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- The main responsibilities will be to handle all HR administration tasks for one of our London based Construction Projects.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Based in London, this role will deliver efficient and accurate HR service across all activities associated with the employee lifecycle in the UK and our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.