Admin jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
£23,000 - £28,000 a year
- Preparing export documents and monitoring logistics.
- Tracking customer orders from cradle to grave, keeping the customer updated throughout the process.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Your experience as a Purchasing Administrator will include ensuring products are sourced and ordered in line with business needs, and pricing and cost are…
£11 - £13 an hour
- The client is a well-known, fast paced organisation in the Watford area.
- Administrative support to the departments manager.
- Ability to build spreadsheets in Excel, format documents in Word, and prepare PowerPoint presentations as required by the department.
- A bit about the team.
- My Client are looking to recruit a Data Administrator.
- Microsoft Excel experience is an essential requirement for this role.
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity.
- Do you believe businesses should have a bigger ambition than short term profit?
£24,500 - £25,000 a year
- Top multinational firm based in their Watford office.
- Key responsibilities include legal research, assisting fee earners and general administrative tasks.
Smart-Cover Insurance Services
£16,000 - £22,000 a year
- Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries.
Newstaff Employment Services Ltd.
£17,000 - £17,500 a year
- New Staff Employment Services are recruiting for a Sales Administrator on behalf of their Watford based client.
- Responding to incoming emails from customers.
- We are looking for a Director of Sales to find and develop new business , build relationships with new clients, and focus primarily on event conference and 24…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.