Admin jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
London SW19 (undo)
£29,796 a year
- 5.6 weeks annual leave per annum rising to 6.6 week with long service.
- We are looking for highly customer focussed individuals to join our brand new team in…
- These will be your tasks.
- We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
£30,409 a year
- In our modern Stratford Campus Library your work will include supervising and co-ordinating the work of Library and IT Support Assistants, collecting and…
£24,624 - £26,539 a year
- This is a full time post, working 36 hours a week.
- You will act as a single point of contact, assessing individual needs of victims and witnesses to ensure they…
£23,536 a year
- The Curatorial Department, Tate Modern is responsible for the delivery of exhibitions, collection displays, live performances and film programmes, ensuring the…
£28,717 - £31,831 a year
- An exciting opportunity for a proactive administrator to join a busy academic environment, providing day-to-day administrative support to the Forensic and…
£22,535 - £24,517 a year
- Your role will be crucial to the smooth running of the service, as you will be the first point of contact for our service users.
£20,120 - £22,939 a year
- Candidates who are recommended by the selection panel will be placed on a waiting list for 12 months and may be offered a post, should any vacancies for…
£9 - £11 an hour
- The receptionist position will be open until filled.
- The receptionist should greet and direct visitors.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determine the purpose…
£30,176 - £34,403 a year
- We are seeking a Student Support Coordinator to assist Student Support Services to deliver exceptional Disability, Wellbeing and Counselling services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.