Admin jobs in Notting Hill
- Working closely with the Event Manager, Production and Artist Liaison team with advancing the artists – including collating riders, support the management of…
- This is a junior role and you will be responsible for raising and tracking all orders for made-to-order product, ensuring delays to the customer are minimised…
£26,715 - £30,370 a year
- Provide admin and secretarial support to the Directorate’s management team as required.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse…
- Acteon are currently looking to hire a confident & ambitious Administrative Assistant to join the team in our London Office.
£23,536 a year
- The Curatorial Department, Tate Modern is responsible for the delivery of exhibitions, collection displays, live performances and film programmes, ensuring the…
£22,052 - £23,420 a year
- You must be able to relate appropriately and sensitively to patients needs in the imaging department.
- We have a vacancy for a Radiographic Assistant in the…
£30,176 - £34,403 a year
- We are seeking a Student Support Coordinator to assist Student Support Services to deliver exceptional Disability, Wellbeing and Counselling services.
£23,213 - £25,195 a year
- The post holder will support the Administrator in the smooth running of the Haven admin systems, including arranging meetings, minute taking, financial records…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The Access Centre at the Whittington Hospital is a busy service that provides a high quality appointments booking and referral management service for all…
£22,729 - £24,941 a year
- An opportunity has become available for an Administrative Officer to join the Health Protection Team in London.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.