Admin jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
London SW19 (undo)
£24,736 - £27,961 a year
- When applying, in the 'Upload supporting documents' section, please attach a personal statement to tell us why you are suitable for the role.
£23,213 a year
- Please note that interviews will take place week commencing2nd December 2019.
- Therefore, when completing the reference section of your application form, please…
£25,000 a year
- Manning the office and phones, handling post, dealing with stationary requirements and meeting room booking.
- Ad hoc case support services (case by case – office…
£24,779 - £27,449 a year
- To find out more and apply please click the ‘Apply’ button.
- As the Admin Assistant you will be responsible for all the day to day admin of the lone working…
Islington Schools HR Services
£25,833 a year
- 25 hours per week 40 weeks per year 9 am – 3pm.
- (Term Time plus 1 week), SCP 12 (£25,833 pro-rata).
- Interviews will be held later that week.
£21,960 - £24,694 a year
- The applicant will be required to work 37.5 hours per week.
- The post holder will work as part of the administration team to provide Administrative support,…
£10.55 an hour
- GLL is looking for a casual Sports Administrator to work up to 16 hours per week at Kensington Leisure Centre in Notting Hill, West London.
£23,000 a year
- We have an exciting opportunity for an organised team-player to join the vibrant and award-winning Vintage Publicity team as a Publicity Assistant.
£28,000 a year
- Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum plus bonus & amazing benefits!
- Experience: 1- 2 years’ experience in a similar role or within an administration position.
£27,000 a year
- General admin and support as required across the business.
- We're looking for a Customer Service and Marketing admin assistant to join our London office.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.