Admin jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
High Wycombe (undo)
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Having excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail will be essential in the role, supported by ICT skills.
£17,550 a year
- Old Tea Warehouse offer housing and support for homeless people aged 18 to 65 with complex needs including addiction, a history of offending, and with issues…
£28,188 a year
- Hours: 21 hours per week.
- Additional holidays between Christmas & New Year.
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Advise, support and encourage local Scouting on the…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- The main focus of the role will be to process membership application forms within agreed standards and timescales to meet customer needs and objectives.
£19,806 a year
- Hours: (19 hours per week).
- Fixed term contract until 31st March 2021.
- Closing date: 17th November 2019.
- Contract type: Fixed Term / Secondment.
£21,379 a year
- Contract Type: Term Time only plus two weeks for INSETs and Sixth Form results/enrolment (37 hours per week).
- The role of Year Manager is to support the Head of…
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- The main focus of the role will be to support the Properties and Strategic Development Departments to meet the Departments administrative needs and objectives,…
- And a sense of excitement about the future and what it holds.
- Welcome to the future of automotive retail.
- You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers…
- To be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK drivers licence.
- Checks and eligibility to work.
- Proven self-starter and performer with 6+ years of experience managing communication in a company, NGO, government agency or public relations agency; proven…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.