Admin jobs in Notting Hill
£23,000 - £32,000 a year
- Due to recent growth, they are now looking for a HR Administrator/ PA to join their offices.
- In particulary they are searching for someone with exceptional…
£24,500 - £25,000 a year
- Top multinational firm based in their Watford office.
- Paralegal. Key responsibilities include legal research, assisting fee earners and general administrative…
£22,000 - £27,000 a year
- My client are growing in the UK.
- They are seeking a HR Assistant on a permanent basis to assist with the employee life cycle, contracts and offer letters,…
£38,000 - £42,000 a year
- The client is a market leading Retail brand with offices nationwide.
- Manage document and data retention, including any physical archiving and document…
- They are looking for someone who is driven, a strong communicator, well presented and has great attention to detail.
£24,000 - £26,000 a year
- Files; photocopies and scans documents to folders.
- Acts as point of reference on "simple" pensions-related technical issues and non-standard cases.
- Hold a Diploma in Financial Planning, with a commitment to continued professional development and achieving Chartered status.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.