You refined by:
Page Personnel - UK (undo)
Admin jobs in Notting Hill
£14 - £18 an hour
- This role Part time Finance Admin/Accounts Payable Clerk (Temporary) involves:
- Able to create simple project cost-to-date summaries.
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- My client are a small financial services firm based in West London.
- They are a global private equity firm who have an office in London and are looking to bring…
£10 - £11 an hour
- The client is a small to medium sized manufacturing business.
- The key responsibilities will include-.
- Have a high level of attention to detail.
£12 - £15 an hour
- This data entry temp role for City of London insurance firm will involve entering accurate information from documents into an eclipse data base and any ad hoc…
£23,000 - £26,000 a year
- Proven admin or assistant skills.
- The ideal candidate for this West End based temp to perm Admin Assistant.
- The duties for this Temp to perm Admin Assistant for…
£28,000 - £35,000 a year
- Health and Safety or First Aid qualifications would be nice but not essential.
- The role of the Corporate Front of House Receptionist/Facilities Assistant will…
£12 - £15 an hour
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established organisation on a temporary basis.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
£13 - £14 an hour
- This role is an initial 2 day a week temp role for 3 months but there is certainly the possibility that it will become permanent.
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- The client is a large and global brand which is well established and well known in the industry.
- The key responsibilities will include but not be limited to-.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- The successful Admin Assistant - construction company in London will be/will have:
- The successful Admin Assistant - Construction company in London will have…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.