Admin jobs in Notting Hill
£22,000 a year
- Dealing with the incoming and outgoing post as part of the admin team.
- This is a key role within the firm and responsibilities for a wide range of office duties…
£38,000 a year
- My client is an innovative consultancy who are seeking a HR Admin/Assistant to join their expanding team.
- The HR Assistant will work alongside a HR team of six,…
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- We are urgently recruiting for a variety of Receptionist positions for Barrister’s Chambers in London.
- The duties of these roles include meeting and greeting…
£25,000 - £26,000 a year
- I am currently looking for a corporate receptionist to join our large reception service client in the city as part of their support receptionist team, you will…
£45,000 a year
- General admin such as scanning, filing, faxing etc.
- A levels or secretarial qualifications are essential, as well as having advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint…
£28,000 a year
- My client, a centrally located global specialist law firm, is looking for a Learning & Development Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
£36,000 a year
- Our client is looking for a confident and proactive PA who will ideally have a legal background and experience of supporting fee earners.
£35,000 a year
- A leading city law firm is looking to hire PA to support within their Employment team on a part-time basis for 4 out of 5 days week.
£55,000 - £58,000 a year
- Proven City law experience essential.
- Executive Assistant to Senior Corporate lawyer £55,000-£58,000.
- His work has been commented on as ground-breaking and he…
£26,000 - £30,000 a year
- Meeting and greeting clients when they enter the buildings ground floor reception and ensuring that they meet their host.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.