Admin jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
- From dealing with deliveries to answering phone calls from suppliers and customers, our Administration Team is a key part of the store.
£10.13 an hour
- We are seeking competent and reliable staff who can demonstrate a strong customer focused approach who would like to join the Admin and Clerical Bank.
- We are looking to recruit a committed and enthusiastic individual with excellent administrative skills to provide comprehensive and confidential ward…
£31,434 - £32,577 a year
- The effectiveness of leadership and management, quality of teaching, learning, assessment, personal development, behaviour, welfare and outcomes for children is…
£450 a month
- General Office and administrative work (creating documents, photocopying and laminating etc).
- You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic atmosphere, which…
£25,489 - £28,513 a year
- This post involves close multidisciplinary team working with the Physiotherapists, Occupational therapists and Dietitians in the Oncology Team and you will be…
- Prepare all necessary on-site documents (signs, maps, information bible etc.).
- TRAINEESHIP – 6 month WORK PLACEMENT.
- Booking and management of meeting rooms.
£38,006 - £46,627 a year
- The part-time Student Counsellor will work with other members of the Student Counselling and Mental Health Advice Service team to provide an integrated,…
£8.81 an hour
- This role is part time, working 8 hours per week.
- Strong admin and computer skills, with the confidence to learn new systems & databases quickly.
£22,653 - £24,491 a year
- The Infected Blood Inquiry was set up by the Government to establish why thousands of people died (and others were left with life changing illnesses) as a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.