Admin jobs in Notting Hill
- We are looking for an intern to support us with day to day admin support including ad hoc tasks of data.
- This is a NMW paid role for up to 4 weeks.
The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Founda...
£20,000 - £21,000 a year
- The post holder will help to deliver these projects by completing a number of detailed and ongoing tasks such as updating online and offline surveys, data…
- Consistently trying to find methods to improve/streamline the department i.e. admin, budget approvals, contact with internal and external partners.
- Providing general team admin and logistic support.
- In the office doing production admin or coming up with ideas for a brief we’ve received from a brand;
- Our London office is fast growing, with the increasing number of open positions and applicants, we are seeking a recruiting coordinator for a six month…
- Enrolled on an undergraduate degree and in your penultimate year of study (please note:
- During your time with us you will be paired with a ‘buddy’ who will act…
- Our internships are open to school/college leavers aged 18 or above, or university students looking for a sandwich placement year as a requirement of their…
- As an intern in LEWIS's London office, you'll be given a hands-on role in the operations of a leading PR firm.
- Can commit to at least 6 months.
- Rocco Forte Hotels presently has 13 luxury hotels 12 leading destinations.
- Each hotel exudes the Forte philosophy:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Tower of London.
- Hilton London on Park Lane.
- Some of your responsibilities will include the check in and check out of guests, dealing with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.