Admin jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
Groupe Yves Rocher
£1,200 a month
- Administration of payroll documents and employment contract (editing, archiving, digitalisation…).
- Internship - Finance and Sales assistant (H/F) – 6 months.
- Reporting to the Publicity Director for HQ and Mills & Boon, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative running of the department.
- This internship will last a maximum of 12 volunteering up to 3 days each week.
- This is a key point in the year for the British Red Cross to meet with a wide…
£10.55 an hour
- Salary: London Living Wage (£10.55 per hour).
- The successful intern is expected to start in December 2019 and will be based in their London Office.
- + Strong multi-tasking and organisation skills, with the ability to provide excellent administrative support to a high-calibre junior team.
- General Admin Support – Answer telephone calls, take and relay messages, deal with customer support queries, work with Excel and Word documents, process emails,…
£24,600 a year
- Includes (but not limited to): managing logistics of reservations once bookings are confirmed, onboarding new clients/properties, management of our team of…
Maya UK Holding Ltd
- Nifeislife is looking to hire an enthusiastic and motivated Accounts Admin Intern.
- Prepare backing documents for the invoices.
- The Day to Day Responsibilities:
- This part-time role offers one day a week.
- Organize, file, and maintain all current project documents.
- We are seeking an assistant to support the management of…
- We are looking for an intern to support us with day to day admin support including ad hoc tasks of data.
- This is a NMW paid role for up to 4 weeks.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.