Admin jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
£10.55 an hour
- GLL is looking for a casual Sports Administrator to work up to 16 hours per week at Kensington Leisure Centre in Notting Hill, West London.
£23,628 a year
- This post requires someone who is able to multi-task in an extremely busy school office, undertaking a range of administrative tasks and procedures whilst…
£25,730 - £29,510 a year
- For this role, the apprenticeship we are offering is Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship, attached brochure will provide more information.
£22,653 - £24,491 a year
- The Infected Blood Inquiry was set up by the Government to establish why thousands of people died (and others were left with life changing illnesses) as a…
£11.66 an hour
- There may be additional admin tasks which will support the team in engaging with University of Greenwich alumni.
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- Imperial College London has a long-established reputation for delivering excellent outreach activities to school and college students.
£38,006 - £46,627 a year
- The part-time Student Counsellor will work with other members of the Student Counselling and Mental Health Advice Service team to provide an integrated,…
£31,570 a year
- This role is an entry level fixed term position to support the People and Organisational Development team in providing accurate, proactive, customer focused and…
- Support the development of planning documents, including agendas, project plans and run of shows.
- Provide event administrative and operational support,…
£21,960 - £24,694 a year
- The post holder will work as part of the administration team to provide Administrative support, secretarial and other duties to the PHL London team and is a 1.0…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.