Admin jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
£24,759 - £30,168 a year
- Normally be employed for at least 30 hours a week for the duration of the apprenticeship but please call us for a conversation if you have difficulty meeting…
£23,229 a year
- In order to be eligible for our apprenticeship vacancy, any qualifications previously held or currently being worked towards must differ in content so that this…
£25,730 - £29,510 a year
- As part of this offer, all our Executive Officer (EO) and Administrative Officer (AO) roles are now offered with the opportunity to undertake an apprenticeship.
£19,806 a year
- After you have successfully completed your Apprenticeship you will have gained valuable workplace experience and attained a professional qualification which…
£22,900 - £25,780 a year
- Then our apprenticeship could be for you!
- As our apprentice, you will be developed and supported by an experienced team of professionals who will help you to…
£20,665 - £23,246 a year
- The salary for this role is £20,065 plus £3,200 London Weighting Allowance (whilst undertaking apprenticeship training), rising to £23,246, plus £3,200 London…
£17,714 a year
- The communications apprentice will work across the team to gain experience in media relations, public affairs, internal communications, digital communications,…
- This apprenticeship combines off-the-job training with on-the-job learning and you will be supported every step of the way.
- Some of the duties include:
£393 a week
- Provide support with routine clerical tasks, for example, photocopying and collating documents document and booklet binding, laminating etc.
£20,000 a year
- Printing and stationery – printing, binding, laminating documents.
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.