Admin jobs in Newcastle-under-Lyme ST5
You refined by:
Crewe CW1 (undo)
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- We are currently looking for a self-motivated administrator to join our team.
- The postholder is key to the running of the department and will provide an…
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- You will hold responsibility for coordinating and organising stock replenishment and orders for all of our engineer tools, parts and uniform.
£9.07 an hour
- A temporary, full time Support Adviser role has become available to work in Crewe within a Government body as an Administrative Officer.
£10.37 an hour
- Ensuring all correspondence and documents relating to a consultation are saved on the database, leaving a clear audit trail.
£50,000 a year
- All personal information will be automatically destroyed 6 months after submission.
- Eason Group is currently recruiting for a software solutions company, who…
£17,500 a year
- Process – these administrators are chasing all the outstanding documents on the claim, talking to insurers, repairers, engineers and updating the customer by…
£15,500 - £17,000 a year
- Scanning and indexing of Finance documents onto system.
- Due to growth this successful retail business is looking for a Finance Administrator to join a vibrant…
£17,000 a year
- Part-time, 30 hours per week.
- Ability to think creatively and strive to find ways to improve processes.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- Gap personnel group, operating as an employment business, are currently recruiting for a administrator / resourcer to work in their Crewe branch.
£17,000 - £19,000 a year
- The key responsibilities of a senior receptionist will include: general admin duties, answering calls and emails on a fast pace; production of computerised…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.