Admin jobs in Newcastle-under-Lyme ST5
You refined by:
Brook Street (undo)
£9 an hour
- Thereafter, they will guarantee a minimum of 20 hours per week , however flexibility would be needed dependent on the work load that week.
£10.37 an hour
- A temporary, full time Support Adviser role has become available to work in Crewe within a Government body as an Administrative Officer.
£8.36 - £9.58 an hour
- The hourly rate is £8.36 increasing to £9.58 after 12 weeks.
- My client is currently looking for a proven administrator to join their team within a…
£9.17 an hour
- I am currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator who is happy to work on a 4 on 4 off night shift pattern 6pm until 6am with 1 hour for lunch (paid…
£25,000 a year
- A brief overview of the role: Detailed invoicing, quotations and statements Handling discrepancies and queries Extensive use of Sage 50 Sourcing and procurement…
£7.85 - £8.36 an hour
- Working 37hrs per week, your hours will be spread over Monday to Friday, working Saturday's on a rota basis (you will get a day off in the week) Shift Patterns…
£24,000 a year
- Daily communication with production staff, suppliers, to ensure timely delivery of critical raw materials Communication of critical supplier related information…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.