Admin jobs in Monmouth
£36,369 a year
- Access to internal training events and Government Social Research (GSR) profession events across government.
- As a Senior Research Officer you would, broadly, be…
- Partenaire de 30 avionneurs dans les domaines du transport civil, régional, d'affaires et militaire, la société assure le support de 27 000 avions effectuant…
£17,550 - £20,000 a year
- GCSE level or equivalent in English and Mathematics at Grade C or above;
- In return, allpay offers a range of benefits and perks.
HR Smith Group
- Hours are based on a 40-hour week, Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm with half an hour each day for lunch.
£21,166 - £22,462 a year
- Part of the role will involve setting up events at locations across the county so a driving license is essential although a vehicle will be provided.
£19,568 a year
- It would be really useful if you could also use MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- You will also help with the incoming and outgoing post, booking couriers…
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- Full Time – 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
- We're planning for the future;
- You will provide advice on recruitment plans and will be key to ensuring our…
£10,354 a year
- Please click on the benefits link to find out more about the range offered.
- Please review the Job Description to find out more about this role and apply online…
£20,675 - £23,067 a year
- For an informal discussion about the role please contact Suzanne Vaughan, Faculty Admin Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
£19,000 - £22,000 a year
- Are you well versed with all things ‘admin’?
- XPO Logistics are looking for a QHSE & Site Administrator to be based at our Avonmouth site on a full time,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.