Admin jobs in Monmouth
£20,523 a year
- We only ask for evidence of these behaviours on your application form:
- Assisting the Secretariat Team in the administration of for example, Ask The Office, room…
- Assist in developing the LIMS to meet customer needs, in terms of result and report delivery methods.
- Assist in developing the LIMS to meet customer needs, in…
- Working hours as required to do your job but normally not less than your contracted hours per week.
- To assist with guest queries, i.e. places of local interest,…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills with a commitment to working in partnership – the role includes regular liaison with a wide range of…
£18,086 - £20,037 a year
- Please click on the benefits link to find out more about the range offered.
- Please review the Job Description to find out more about this role and apply online…
- You will be working a range of shifts in a 42 hour working week over 5 days .
- As head of your own Greggs family, you’ll find the role both varied and rewarding;…
£19,000 a year
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of the office.
- This will encompass all general office duties from answering calls, responding to emails and…
£19,020 a year
- The post is for 15 hours per week, working 2300 – 0700 hours.
- If you have not received an email within 4 weeks of the closing date then assume that you have not…
£17,550 - £20,000 a year
- GCSE level or equivalent in English and Mathematics at Grade C or above;
- In return, allpay offers a range of benefits and perks.
- This is a part time permanent position working 28 hours per week either 3 full days or 5 short days.
- Considerate & value based working environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.