- Full time role upon completion of the apprenticeship.
- The majority of the work will involve the following:
- Sending out enquiries for new products or alternative…
- Home Page About us Careers Browse Vacancies Payroll Administrator - Newport Pagnell.
- Working as the Payroll Administrator you will have full responsibility for…
- A huge range of discounts and savings at over a thousand national and local retailers.
- It is essential that you have a Level 2 Food Safety Certificate.
- You will work in a high performing, fast paced volume catering environment aiming to exceed our…
£8.75 - £10.25 an hour
- WEEKEND RECEPTIONIST/ ADMINISTRATOR - Thornbury - £8.75 - 10.60 per hour dependant on payment method- 22hrs per week - Immediate start - Temporary position.
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 per annum.
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm, Friday 8.30am- 1.30pm.
- Assisting members of the management team with administration…
£8 - £9 an hour
- You will preferably have previous (hotel) reception experience but if you have a passion in hospitality industry you may also be considered.
£9.02 an hour
- 3 months with the view to lead to an ongoing position for the right candidate.
- We are recruiting for a Data Processing Administrator to join our Newport based…
£21,166 - £22,462 a year
- Part of the role will involve setting up events at locations across the county so a driving license is essential although a vehicle will be provided.
£17,932 - £22,257 a year
- Please note: Any current Civil Servant who is a member of the PCSPS, by accepting an offer of employment to the National Probation Services will be opted out of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.