Admin jobs in Humber
Bell Cornwall Recruitment
£28,000 - £40,000 a year
- Executive Assistant to CEO and CFO.
- Bell Cornwall Recruitment are looking to assist our client who are global market leaders, to recruit an Executive Assistant…
£17,200 - £18,200 a year
- We are a rapidly expanding UK-wide vehicle logistics and fleet management company looking for an experienced and efficient Administrator to join our Bodyshop…
£8.38 an hour
- To provide an efficient and effective service to all our customers, understanding their needs and promoting our services and products at all times.
£17,990 a year
- 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- £17,990 per annum (rising to £18,937 after 12 months subject to satisfactory performance).
- The shift pattern is to work on a two-week rolling rota;
- Up to £9ph plus benefits.
- Care for people and pets in a rewarding and challenging job.
We Are Workforce Ltd
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- To develop and maintain long standing and strategic relationships with Clients and Candidates, offering a consultative recruitment solution suited to their…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- These values are very important to us, and as a potential candidate you should be made aware that we test for these throughout the whole assessment/recruitment…
- My/the needs may vary from day to day and your tasks may reflect this.
- Car Owner and full driving license is essential (business insurance required), in order…
That Designer Wholesale
- 16 hours per week, 4 hours per day 9am-1pm.
- It would be beneficial to have had admin experience in the past.
- [ ] Responding to general sales enquiry emails.
Whitegates Residential Care Home
- Some of our locations are rural so you will need your own transport.
- GCSE or equivalent Grade 9-4/A-C in maths and English.
- Respect the confidence of residents.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.