Admin jobs in Heanor
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave.
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years service…
- I also consent to the Occupational Health Department confidentially accessing my occupational health records from my current or previous employer in order to…
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- We are looking for an experienced Receptionist who demonstrates the delivery of high quality service in a patient facing position.
£9.36 an hour
- We are looking for candidates who have excellent communications skills, either face to face or over the telephone, have a calm and approachable manner with good…
Primary Care Services
£8.21 an hour
- You should enjoy the challenge of dealing with patients on the telephone and in person in order to respond to their needs.
Fidler & Pepper Lawyers
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) with a minimum Grade 4 in English and Maths.
- You will be pro-active in providing support to all departments, using an…
£8.70 an hour
- You will be working as a Receptionist and will be responsible for controlling access to the service, ensuring the safety of service users, visitors and staff.
£18,500 a year
- We are looking for an experienced Receptionist for a well-established client within the local area offering fantastic benefits!
£9 an hour
- WE HAVE THE POSITION!rnrn| RECEPTIONIST |rnrn| BILBOROUGH |rnrn| TEMPORARY ONGOING |rnrn| FULL-TIME |rnrn| £9.00 PER HOUR |rnrn| MONDAY - FRIDAY |rnrn| WORKING…
- We also offer wide-ranging employee benefits including enhanced annual leave after one year's service, special discounted rates across our Jupiter Hotels and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.