Admin jobs in Heanor
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- Post 1: Part time 22.25 hours per week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday).
- Post 2: Part time 22.25 hours per week (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday).
£17,000 a year
- 22 days holiday initially - 2 week shutdown in August and 1 week at Christmas + 8 stat bank holidays.
- Hours 37.5 per week with a 2pm finish on a Friday.
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Working with the Branch Central Operations Team to create engaging and…
AUTOMATIC REFRESHMENTS (MIDLANDS) LTD
- Possible for the right candidate to join our team at the end of the apprenticeship.
- We are looking for a confident apprentice to join our team with good time…
- Tasks include end user support, license tracking, mobile device administration and new user management.
- This role requires travel to remote locations so a full…
THE DAVID NIEPER EDUCATION TRUST
- Progression on to advanced apprenticeship.
- Ability to use ICT effectively to support learning.
- To communicate effectively with the public and wider community…
- We are seeking a motivated professional to join our rapidly expanding administration and accounts team.
- Your role will be varied and will involve learning new…
- Are you self-motivated and driven to achieve targets?
- Help maximise the sales performance of the department.
- Assist the Manager to attend to all administrative…
- ADMINISTRATOR (FINANCE) rnrn| TEMPORARY - SHORT-TERM ASSIGNMENT |rnrn| ALFRETON |rnrn| ASSIGNMENT DATES: 13TH - 21ST OF FEBRUARY |rnrn| £8.75 PER HOUR|rnrn|…
£20,000 - £21,000 a year
- Either immediately available or within a 2 week period.
- As a Transport Co-ordinator you will report into the Transport Manager, supporting heavily the logistics…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.