Admin jobs in Fleetwood FY7
£8.36 an hour
- Our public sector client is based in Preston City Centre and currently recruiting for a Case Admin - Band 2 to fulfil a full time post for 37 hours a week.
£8.36 an hour
- Lodging of documents and dealing with general correspondence.
- £8.36 per hour, rising to £9.59 after 12 weeks in the assignment.
£9.28 an hour
- The pay rate is £9.28 per hour.
- As an Administrator you will be working on a project for one of our clients.
£9 an hour
- Full time, 37.5hrs per week.
- Chase references and relevant documents to ensure all new medical professionals are fully vetted and compliant for work.
- While working for Office Angels you will receive 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail…
£16,640 a year
- To assist in the correlation, cleansing and filtering of data.
- Provide support to the sales, artwork and accounts department.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- The role is based at head office in Preston and the working hours are Monday-Friday 9 AM until 4 PM/ 35 Hours per week.
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred).
Keyworker Homes (Macclesfield) Ltd
£17,500 - £18,500 a year
- Experienced Receptionist / Admin Assistant required for local house builder.
- Duties to include answering telephone, directing emails to correct department,…
Alexander Grace Law
Legal secretary must be able to do audio typing further details on application Job Type: Full-time Experience: * Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)…
- The ideal candidate must have high levels of customer service skills and a minimum of 1-year previous experience in a similar role with the ability to use a…
- Hotel Receptionist: 1 year (Required).
- At least 1 years’ experience as a hotel receptionist.
- Welcoming and directing guests in person, via email and over the…
Euro Recycling Brokers Ltd
£15,000 - £21,000 a year
- Registered as a licensed waste broker with the Environment Agency, our fundamental business activities are centred on providing clients with comprehensive, cost…
£10 - £15 an hour
- Working from our offices on contract for a few days a month, flexible to work around your schedule.
- Our Hotel customers book online, on a monthly basis all…
£12.08 an hour
- Minute taking : 1 year (Preferred).
- The role is on a temporary 3-6 months contract, full-time hours and involves extensive minute taking for Board and Senior…
£8.83 an hour
- Answering incoming client calls in a professional manner.
- Processing administration into the in-house system.
- Great working knowledge of Excel and Word.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.