Admin jobs in Fleetwood FY7
£19,737 - £21,142 a year
- The post holder will be responsible for day-to-day diary management, meeting organisation, preparation of meeting documentation and minuting of same and…
£20,369 a year
- You will be responsible for the delivery of pay, administration and documentation for approximately fifty Reserve personnel and potential recruits.
- You will be accountable for the day- to-day management of your own and Consultants clinical and non-clinical workload.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The role comprises a wide range of specific duties and requires competence in word processing, keyboard skills, audio-typing, use of G2 voice recognition system…
£21,892 - £24,157 a year
- Part time - 30 hours per week.
- The post of Personal Assistant to the Chief Pharmacist for Southport and Ormskirk Hospital NHS Trust is based at Southport and…
- If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted.
£17,657 - £18,172 a year
- Support and guide the local team on correct completion of process/ documentation and, ensure positive intervention and resolution should issues arise.
£18,500 - £19,500 a year
- I’m currently recruiting for a part time Office Administrator to join an established company in Preston to work 3 days a week with the opportunity to go full…
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- They provide financial management advice to private individuals and business owners, specialising in pensions, inheritance tax and investments to ensure their…
Rightbuild Services LTD
- Part-time hours: 20 per week.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.