Admin jobs in Bootle
You refined by:
Customer Service Administrator (undo)
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- Free, on site car parking facilities and local public transport links.
- Do you have customer service administration experience?
- Benefits for this role include:
£10.45 an hour
- We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Administrators to work in the Resourcing Operations Team for our client BAE Systems.
£17,000 - £20,000 a year
- The hours of work are Monday - Friday 9 - 5, with 1 in 4 Saturdays, however you will get a day off in the week.
- The key duties will be:
£7.93 an hour
- Working in a vibrant team you will manage and handle the administration for the team - duties will include sending out and chasing documents, liaising with…
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- Being the point of contact for all nationwide Customers, taking orders, resolving queries, chasing deliveries.
- You will have excellent Customer Service skills.
Reflexallen UK Ltd
£17,000 - £18,360 a year
- Minimum 1 year experience in Customer Service.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- The main activity is to make sure that everyone is…
- 8-4/10-6 Monday to Friday, 1 hour for lunch (37.5 hrs per week).
- The Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SM&CR) is part of the FCA’s drive to improve…
£8.85 an hour
- We are currently recruiting for Temporary Customer Service Administrator for a well established client based in Irlam.
- High level of data input.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.