Admin jobs in Bootle
You refined by:
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- To monitor and assess the administrative workload, identifying and backfilling gaps to ensure continuity of services.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The position is offered is 32 hours per week on a fixed term basis for 12 months.
- The Surgical Division at Clatterbridge Hospital has an opportunity for an…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
- The candidate will need to have an upbeat attitude and be enthusiastic with great customer service skills, outstanding…
- Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Manchester and Leeds.
- Expert knowledge of admin software – Word, PowerPoint, Excel,…
Adele Carr Financial Recruitment
£9 an hour
- Urgent requirement for an Accounts Administrator to support with a mailing project on sage.
- Confirming contact and address details with clients over the phone.
- Applicants should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and a current driving license and should be comfortable working on their own in an office.
- London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
- Agency, 30 to be exact!
Red Apple Education
£15,000 a year
- This job will be 0.5 on days to suit per week.
- We are currently recruiting on behalf of a small, Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ primary school in Cheshire for a…
£9.88 an hour
- As the Admin Officer you will carry out a range of administrative duties for the team with limited supervision, which may involve written, telephone or face to…
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- Free, on site car parking facilities and local public transport links.
- Do you have customer service administration experience?
- Benefits for this role include:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.