Admin jobs in Bootle
You refined by:
Wigan WN3 (undo)
Wigan Borough Clinical Commissioning Group
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- The Wigan Integrated Care System (ICS), incorporating local health providers and the local authority is building a strong collaborative partnership which will…
Pet Healthcare Centres Ltd
- An exciting opening has become available within our customer care team for a full time Receptionist to work 40 hours per week with 1 in 3 Saturdays and no OOHs.
- To be a successful Stock Team Member you will:
- Efficiently process stock deliveries – achieving all performance targets.
- Work on the sales floors as needed.
£15,839 a year
- As part of the role you will also be required to complete the relevant apprenticeship qualification.
- With a new five-year arts and culture strategy and an…
£137 a week
- Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
- To provide learning and pastoral support that meets the needs and learning preferences of students identified as having a wide range of SEND, SEMH and/or…
- Tradewind Education are delighted to be working with an OFSTED graded 'Good' Mainstream Primary School in Wigan to recruit an Experienced School Administrator…
- Able to answer calls and carry out admin duties with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to…
All Star Removals & Storage Limited
- 5 GCSE'S or equivalent at 4-9/C-A*, including maths and English.
- General Admin Support to the team.
- Answering communication of customers, by both telephone &…
£10 an hour
- Working Hours: 37 per week, flexible start and finish time.
- If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.