Admin jobs in Blean
£16,958 - £17,674 a year
- The National Probation Service is covered by the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) run through the Greater Manchester Pension Fund (GMPF).
Parker Steel Ltd
£18,000 a year
- Salary up to £18,000 - dependent on skills and experience.
- ParkerSteel are looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join the busy Purchasing department.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Hours 37.5 and 22.5 per week - This post will involve working shifts within the hours of Mon – Sun (08.00 – 20.00 as required by the service.
Parker Steel Ltd
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- Parkersteel are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person to join our Sales Team as a Sales Administrator.
- What we are looking for?
£20,130 - £22,417 a year
- The Kent Law School Undergraduate Office is responsible for providing wide-ranging administrative support service to the students and staff within the Law…
£6.50 - £8.21 an hour
- Hold a driving licence and have own transport (although not essential).
- Brook Street Tunbridge Wells are currently recruiting for a number of AD-HOC…
New Appointments Group
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- We are looking for an Administration Assistant/Float Receptionist to join our client in their lovely office in the historic town of Canterbury.
£18,704 a year
- You will be required to work flexibly potentially including weekends, bank holidays and weekends.
- We are looking for someone with an understanding of the needs…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Providing full admin cover for MDTs in local offices, which includes:
- You will be educated to GCSE standard, with A to C in Maths and English (or equivalent)…
£28,331 - £32,817 a year
- The Student Success (EDI) Project is an institutional research initiative investigating student attainment and retention.
Be the first to see new Admin jobs in Blean
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.