Admin jobs in Blean
You refined by:
£22,500 a year
- Southeastern is one of the busiest commuter rail companies in the UK running more than 2,000 trains, and carrying 640,000 passengers every day between London,…
Medway Community Healthcare CIC
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Our new guesthouse named Harmony House, for people living with dementia is due to open later this year and we are looking for the right person to become…
- We also offer a range of additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and many local and national employee…
- Ideally hold an IT qualification.
- Clients include Retailers, Oxbridge Colleges, Universities, Financial Services Hospitality, Stadia and Blue-Chip businesses…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Joining a world-class organisation, the role of Reports Administrator is to collate and produce reports, with all relevant data,, to tight deadlines and…
£8.36 - £10.24 an hour
- Full-time, 37 hrs per week Mon - Fri.
- To rise to £10.24 ph after 12 weeks of working.
- A Public Sector Body in Rochester are looking for an experienced…
£20,000 a year
- The successful candidate will need to be available on a maximum of 1 weeks' notice as our client needs someone who can start on Monday 21st October.
- Employees must be able to attend the appropriate training regardless of distance, and must also find their own transport.
New Appointments Group
£17,000 - £22,000 a year
- Our client based in Rochester is looking for an experienced Technical Administrator to support with their engineers ensuring all administration and client…
£10 an hour
- My clients are looking for a bright, friendly and professional Office Administrator to join their team on a Full Time Temporary Basis until January.
Be the first to see new Admin jobs in Blean
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.