Admin jobs in Birchington CT9
New Appointments Group
£6,900 a year
- Our client based in Canterbury require a Reception/Admin Assistant to join their team on a Part Time basis (2 days ideally on Wednesday and Thursdays).
£60,905 - £64,604 a year
- The Forensic Science programme at Kent currently has more than 250 UGs and was ranked 4th overall in the 2019 Complete University Guide.
- Kreston Reeves asks that you DO NOT send any speculative CVs to recruiters, Partners or Hiring Managers across any of the offices in Kent, London and Sussex as…
£8 - £10 an hour
- £8.48 per hour for 12 weeks, raising to £9.70 per hour after 12 weeks and then £10.31 after 6 months.
- How about an opportunity to work within a market leading…
NHS Jobs BETA Service
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in pursuing these values in general practice 6-8 sessions per week with an excellent remuneration…
- Suggest groups of appropriate products and colours to meet and exceed customers’ needs.
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and…
Kent Recruitment Bureau
- Working for a leading Kent Legal firm you will be responsible for providing typing and administrative support to the Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence…
- 37.5 hours per week, as per retail rota*.
- Provided with ongoing training, you will be equipped with specialist knowledge to confidently advise on an extensive…
£34,804 - £40,322 a year
- Interviews for this post will likely take place week commencing 27th January 2020.
- This is a fixed-term post until July 31st 2020.
£40,000 - £55,000 a year
- This practice is one of Kent's longest established and largest firms of chartered accountants.
- Address and change of accounting reference date.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.