Admin jobs in Birchington CT9
£20,130 - £22,417 a year
- This is a part time (17.5 hours per week) post, fixed term until 31/10/20.
- The successful candidate will oversee the School’s taught programmes (undergraduate…
£8.21 an hour
- Our client is looking for a well organised temporary office administrator to work in their office based in the Sandwich area.
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
£9.19 an hour
- The office will be open one late evening per week 10:30am - 7:15pm.
- *To find out more please watch the following video: ** https://youtu.be/JAaroSM1H10.
£8.21 an hour
- A large number of our current Hotel Managers, and even District Managers, started their careers as team members.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
- The hours will be for 7 hours during the week all year round and an additional 4 hours every Saturday during term time (36 weeks of the year).
- A 37.5 hour working week.
- Meet customer needs with a flexible and proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Use of your own car, a full driving license & business…
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
- Preparation of references and documents for new staff.
Kent Recruitment Bureau
- Reporting to the Accounts Controller you will be responsible for maintaining an efficient, organised and accurate finance function for the business by assisting…
New Appointments Group
£25,000 a year
- Liaising with clients, briefing clients on the developments of their cases, liaison with local authorities including the Courts and solicitors;
£15,308 - £18,631 a year
- Start Dates – Should applicants currently be in education, therefore are looking for start the Apprentice in July/August we are happy to accept these…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.