Admin jobs in Birchington CT9
You refined by:
£8.21 an hour
- Take minutes of local meetings, producing letters, reports and other documents.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to learn new processes and demonstrate…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Hours of work will include weekend and evenings working on rota basis covering 7 days a week.
- A good general level of education is required to include English…
Kent Recruitment Bureau
- Reporting to the Accounts Controller you will be responsible for maintaining an efficient, organised and accurate finance function for the business by assisting…
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees).
- You will be working Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 11.30am to 5.30pm with a 30…
£19,911 a year
- Regular communication will be required with other outer offices across Air Command, the MOD and other Government departments.
- Costa café and small shop.
National Veterinary Care
- Herne Bay Vet Clinic is located in an affluent suburb boasting high-end boutiques, designer fashions, upscale seafood and trendy suburban eateries.
New Appointments Group
£9 an hour
- Admin support to the directors and service;
- The successful candidate will need to have experience of providing Admin support previously to include diary…
- The hours will be for 7 hours during the week all year round and an additional 4 hours every Saturday during term time (36 weeks of the year).
- Could this be the ideal role for me?
- Expressing new ideas, and as equally important, listening to other people’s ideas.
- Does this sound like you?
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- You maybe asked to work your hours within the 7 day working week working from 8:00 - 20:00.
- An opportunity has arisen within Outpatient Services East Kent…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.