£1,000 a week
- Starts from £ GBP 1,000 gross per week and upwards to £ GBP 2,500/3,500 gross per week in accordance with qualifications/experience and previous salaries…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£27,000 a year
- I am looking for 2x secretary's for a fantastic family run company based in Chester.
- You will be working in the agricultural and forestry industry - However…
£24,855 a year
- Based in London, the Admin Officer role will support the Maritime Directorate for DfT.
- Find out more about what it's like working at the Department for…
£100,000 a year
Salary : 100000 Full or Part time : Full Time Role description…
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- The College cannot normally apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship for this post under Tier 2 of the UKVI’s Points Based System.
£25,185 - £27,577 a year
- The post holder will need to have experience of completing tasks to a high standard, in order to meet the needs of stakeholders.
- You will be part of a small team of Executive Assistants based in our London office that provide invaluable support to Nike’s leadership team and the nature of…
- Supporting our buying and merchandising functions with general administration tasks.
- Inputting data into Excel and systems.
- Is an ambassador for the brand.
£22,417 - £25,217 a year
- Full Time (36.25 hours per week – 1.0 FTE).
- They will have the ability to work with a diverse range of people on a daily basis and be able to present…
Be the first to see new Admin jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.