Adapt Business Services Limited jobs
Rail Safety and Standards Board Limited
- Experience in business case production, business justification and prioritisation.
- Contribute to overall Business Change and Business Benefits impact assessment…
- Have an interest and to be able to adapt and understand Luxury customer service.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers.
- You will be joining the Software Strategy Group capability within the Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) service line of EY UK.
- About EY and our Vision.
- Proven ability to adapt to new roles and responsibilities.
- Advanced communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills.
- Commerciality and demonstrable business development experience.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Strong service orientation - a "client first" culture.
- You will act as a point of contact for our shared service centre (Kering), this includes rolling out any initiatives such as induction and training…
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Proficiency in Lean and Six Sigma.
- DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients.
- Your service line: Consulting Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart…
STRABAG AG - UK BRANCH
- Good knowledge and practical experience of legal requirements and how to comply with them, including but not limited to driver hours, vehicle and driving safety…
- All of this is supported by people across the globe who work together to achieve success.
- Operating under the brand Aberdeen Standard Investments, the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.