18 Recruitment Limited jobs
You refined by:
£24,177 - £40,128 a year
- Be over the age of 18.
- Not be a member of an extreme political organisation such as BNP, Nation Front or Combat 18.
- Taking pride in what you do.
£20,231 a year
- Allocation of ticketing revenue and supporting the provision of limited company accounts.
- You must be 18 years of age by 1st September 2020 to be eligible for…
£20,000 a year
- Salary will be £20,000 and employment will be offered on a 18 month fixed term contract.
- “Our apprenticeship training programme is intended to take people with…
- Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments to allow you to access and participate fully in the recruitment process.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- In line with the County Council’s Recruitment and Selection policy, please note we are unable to accept CVs.
£146 a week
- Express recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies in the East Midlands, their talented team hold over 30 years’ experience providing both permanent…
Express Recruitment Limited
- Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week.
- If this is an avenue that you wish to walk down, then Express…
- An 18 month contract gaining a Level 3 Diploma for Managers Qualification.
- You will be asked questions relating to them as part of the recruitment process for…
SAS DANIELS LLP
- Key responsibilities but not limited to:
- To assist in coordinating the recruitment process including dealing with recruitment agencies, managing applications…
Paul Knights (Leeds) Limited
- Philips Hair Salons is managing the recruitment for this vacancy on behalf of this salon;
- Advanced apprentice hairdresser to undertake a 12 -18 month course at…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.