£47,000 jobs in Hounslow TW6
£28 - £32 an hour
- We urgently need unemployed qualified social workers, retired social workers to help with screening vulnerable groups, telephone advice etc.
Key Skills Education
- Applications will be considered from either Geography, History or RE Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range.
£250 - £270 a day
- Provide estate management and valuation services, together with supervisory and other associated functions.
- Being accountable for a team of Surveyor’s.
£25 - £35 an hour
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
- Teaching HE: 1 year (Required).
£192 a day
- Senior Public health specialist needed in East London 22.5 hours per week ref 392435.
- They will act in a supporting role for specified areas of public health to…
£400 - £500 a day
- Responsible for assisting in instructing, supervising and monitoring work undertaken by contractors directly for this project.
£60,000 - £70,000 a year
- Alongside some reporting work you will also be involved in process improvement and advisory.
- Preparing and reviewing or corporate tax computations.
£29.19 an hour
- Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in East London.
Spicerhaart Group Services Limited
- You will be required to attend an assessment day.
- The first part of getting your business off the ground, is to get new clients.
Entrada Recruitment Group
£30 an hour
- The successful candidates will form an integral part of the step 3 therapy team, which also includes counsellors, and EMDR practitioners, providing face to face…
£28 - £33 an hour
- Weekly Limited Company & Umbrella Payroll.
- Assistance with travel and accommodation.
- Specific cardiac skills related to the job role.
GCB Agency Recruitment
£60,000 - £65,000 a year
- Manage the day to day running of several branches.
- Identifying development needs, implementing agreed business plans.
- Excellent ability to build rapport.
- Athona is currently recruiting for a locum Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) in East London.
- The Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner will work…
£230 a day
- To assist in managing the delivery of the Council's responsibilities for the determination of building regulation applications and inspection of building work…
£28 - £32 an hour
- The role is based in a multi-disciplinary Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service.
- The post holder will be required to ensure the efficient and effective…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.