£45,000 jobs in Sevenoaks TN13
- INSPIRATION FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY WORLD.
- The Postal Measurement team manage complex end-to-end regulatory and commercial measurements of postal services.
£70,000 a year
- One of our key clients is keen to speak to Electrical bias Associate Engineers/Directors who would be interested in joining an industry-leading consultancy in…
£75,000 a year
- In their latest phase of growth, they´re looking to take on a newly appointed or established Associate Director who wants to work with superb clients and…
- Examples include regeneration projects such as Elephant and Castle, Battersea and Brent Cross, world class sports stadia, such as the Olympic Stadium and its…
Roles and Responsibilities Qualifications and Skills Experience and…
- Due to business growth we are looking for an exceptional Associate Director to join our expanding Project Controls team in our London Infrastructure team.
- We are currently seeking an Associate Director, Qualitative or Quantative or a mixture of both!
- As an Associate Director, you’ll lead the design, execution and…
- An Associate Director is responsible for securing, maintaining and growing business in their team.
- S/he will provide strategic counsel and guidance to clients…
£60,000 - £80,000 a year
- They operate as a specialist consultancy providing services to some of the UKs leading investors, developers, occupiers & funds.
- Manages multiple concurrent real estate projects including design, construction, occupancy, and budget management at either ground up or fit out phase.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.