- Operations Specialist - AM Shift (Sunday - Wednesday).
- As an Operations Specialist you will oversee the shift management in one of our first mile fulfilment…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- You will primarily be responsible for supporting the CEO who is very well known in his field.
- You will look after his diary, book travel for him, support him…
£150 - £200 a day
- This is a contract role (inside IR35) offering up to £200 a day on an initial 3-month contract.
- You will be working with the Accounts Payable Manager as part of…
- The Collections & Recoveries Team are a specialised team within Zopa's highly recommended customer services, assisting with the earliest stages of borrower…
- Flexible working hours may be considered for this position.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A portfolio of relevant work sample.
£37,638 - £44,780 a year
- They will work towards improving identification and responses to Domestic Abuse by engaging with health professionals, building capacity, developing an…
£51,050 - £64,750 a year
- The Customer Services Communications function supports the majority of our customer-facing colleagues; making sure they have the right information at the right…
£51,675 - £61,976 a year
- This post is advertised as full time at Civil Service Grade 7.
- KEY PRIORITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Develop, deliver, communicate and evaluate an annual PHE Health &…
- With substantial domain knowledge and a clear track record of accomplishments.
- The Business Line Anti- Financial Crime (BLAFC) Know Your Client (KYC) Transformation Partner supports the development of globally consistent strategies and…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.